Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kraftouch Treasures is our next stop!

KraftouchTreasures is a talented jewelry maker and otherwise crafter.

About her studio she says,
"Aloha, welcome to Kraftouch Treasures ....FREE SHIPPING for US orders on our LEI products

"Memorial Day Sale take 25% OFF Everything in the Store.
"This is the collaborative crafts of my mother and me. I create the jewelry and she makes the lei.
Sitting infront of my beading table looking at the bare wires and beads, and coming up with a creative idea of a wearable art and seeing the finish product, is such an exhilarating feeling, the sense of completion deep within just wipe away the stress of the day. Just as much I found my 'haven of rest' in designing jewelry, I hope that you will enjoy and cherish wearing my 'work of art.'
"Designing is something I always crave to do. From drafting board to beadboard, my passion for crafting and jewelry making is such a treasure I hold close to my heart because it allowed me to enjoy the wonderful growing years of my two girls, that's how I came up with my company's name 'Kraftouch Treasures.'
"What you see here is exactly what we will send to your door.
"Please enjoy your time with us, thank you for stopping by. Visit us often as we update our products everytime.
"Mahalo Nui Loa."
































About the artisan:

"From the busy world of architecture to jewelrymaking, Aloha, I am a mother of two bubbly 'wahine' 12 and 10 and my mom 'Nana Puring' is a retired teacher. I am a self taught jewelry designer. I learned every techniques and design by browsing through books and magazines and practically doing it all by myself, while my mom I would say is a gifted crafter in crocheting.

"I was also an instructor/demonstrator at OLELO TV with Carole Mitos show -Hawaii's Hobbies and Crafts, a volunteer work I did for 6 months, that had allowed me to explore the world outside the 4 corners of my home studio. I have worked with Craft Supplies of Honolulu and Ben Franklin Crafts. I have taught jewelry classes at Ben Franklin for almost a year and looking forward to meet a bunch of my eager friends and student early next year 2009.

"I have truly found the simple pleasures of life and enjoyed making jewelry away from the complicated demands of the construction world which I have given up to attend to the needs of my two girls. From drafting board to beadboard, my passion for crafting and jewelry making is such a treasure I hold close to my heart because it allowed me to enjoy the wonderful growing years of my two girls, that's how I came up with my company's name "Kraftouch Treasures".

"Jewelry making and crafting are my 'haven of rest', keep me all alive from all the challenges in life.




























"A portion of the sales will go to the "Amazing Grace" a youth organization of Saint John the Baptist-Honolulu headed by Ms.Arlene Domondon, which aim in fostering awareness to our younger generations the needs of the less fortunate here in Honolulu by giving food to the homeless people at the Kakaako Shelter at least twice a year.

"Visit me at my blog to learn more about me and my crafts: kraftouchtreasures.blogspot.com
Please check also have my other store at:
www.Jewelsbymarilou.shophandmade.com
www.kraftouchtreasures.etsy.com
Hope you enjoyed your stay in the town of NinjaJenn. Be sure to leave her a comment.


Kraftouch Treasures
http://www.kraftouchtreasures.artfire.com
http://www.kraftouchtreasures.blogspot.comA

No comments:

Post a Comment