Saturday, June 6, 2009

This stop, NinjaJenn!

Many of you know NinjaJenn from the many tips, tricks, and troubleshooting posts in the forums. She's an amazingly responsive artist and I've purchased from her shop more than once. Because she didn't have enough to do helping us with our studios, running her studios and her blogs, she became an editor of HandMade News. Be sure to stop and visit her columnists.
































"***BUY ANY TWO ITEMS AND GET ONE SCRABBLE TILE ITEM FREE! (excludes custom scrabble tiles) Please note which item you would like free in a message to seller upon checkout***

"* Handmade jewelry using recycled/upcycled materials *


"Hi! Welcome to my shop! The things you will find here have all been made with love and great attention in my home in North Carolina. I love trying new things, and I welcome any and all constructive feedback! I hope you find something here that you will love as much as I loved making it...

"*** Each item I make comes in a hand embellished gift box! ***

"*** I am happy to ship internationally! Shipping costs for each country are shown at the bottom of each listing.

"*** Please feel free to contact me with any questions, or if you would like a custom order! ***

"*** I try to make each of my customers happy. Please be aware that there may be minor imperfections due to the handmade nature of my jewelry. HOWEVER, if you aren't satisfied, please feel free to return it and I will do all I can to make you happy! *"
































About herself, Jenn says, "Hi there!

"My name is Jenn and I am from North Carolina. I have been a crafter and all-around dabbler for most of my life.

"I started out painting, tried my hand at sculpting, fell in love with sewing, and am currently enamored with resin and decoupage.

"The things you find in my shop will probably end up being as varied and random as I tend to be.

"I will try to stick with one "love" at a time... but I make you no promises ;0)"

Hope yo enjoyed your stay in the town of NinjaJenn. Be sure to leave her a comment.

Ninja Jenn
http://www.ninjajenn.artfire.com
http://www.ninjajenn.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment