Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Crazy Train Stop

Before we board, I must apologize for neglecting this blog for so long. I have been both ill and very busy: I've become a columnist on HandMade News which requires that I do a lot of research before I put my name to the words. The links to our department columns have been added to this blog on the right. I hope you will use them to learn, as I am, about easy peasy (to quote our Crazy Train creator) ways to keep the earth from some of the damage our species engenders.




ArtFire has rolled out some changes to individual studios! You may see the upgraded product when you visit the next hamlet, Angelas_Adornments.

She has beautiful wire worked and strung jewelry and gorgeous watercolor images for sale.

Angela says, "I'm 40something....Married to my best friend for almost 27 years. We have two adult children and three beautiful grandchildren.

I create my Art in my studio in our home which we share with two cats, Oreo and Woo Kitty."























ArtFire seems to have hidden the word introductions to our studios, at least as far as my quick scan can reveal, so let me exerpt Angela's policies here, which is descriptive of her art as well: "My Art Jewelry is designed for normal and ordinary use,
and apart from a polish every now and then, should give you a lifetime of wear.
Please do not slseep in, bathe, or swim in your Art Jewelry.























"I want you to love your Art Jewelry piece as much as I love designing and creating them. If a piece is not what you had iin mind at the time of your order, let me know and we'll get you what you want."

Take a stroll through her studio and see the wide variety of beautiful items (not just jewelry) she offers. Enjoy your Sunday, and don't forget to leave a comment for our artisan. You could be May's giveaway winner.

Every month I give away a pair of earrings or custom-length bracelet to a randomly picked commenter. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment