Sunday, May 17, 2009

Next stop, debanvetdesigns!

Happy Sunday, everyone! I get to go see the nieces today, so I will quickly introduce you to debvanetdesigns.

I love the crazy train! I've not seen this artist on the forums, so the studio is new to me, too. Some unique and interesting items in it!

About the artist: "Mom to two, wife to one, artist, crafter, designer, gardener, volunteer, recycler, cat, chicken and worm owner, uninspired cook, amazing housekeeper. So many hats and only two hands, strong hands with nimble -always busy- fingers and trashed fingernails.
My experience in needlework, sewing, miniatures, doll-making, painting, paper arts, jewelry, mixed media collage allow me to use many different skills and techniques to hand-craft my items.

I have made art and craft all my life, studied art history, spent far too much time in school, and finally realized MAKING things, beautiful things to hold and wear and hopefully pass down is where I find my bliss."
































About the studio, "Welcome to debvandetdesigns! Handmade jewelry for you and artful adornments for you and your home. I use mixed media and a variety of techniques, new and recycled components to make my original designs. Whether your style is girly or goth, I might have something you'll love. If not... I would love to make it for you. Custom work and collaboration on a piece of jewelry that is personal and meaningful for you is a joy for me.
































Please visit me at www.debvandetdesigns.blogspot.com where I might chat about art, craft, chickens, kids, gardens, cats, and life in general. Thanks!"

Take a stroll through her studio and see the wide variety of beautiful items (not just jewelry) she offers. Enjoy your Sunday, and don't forget to leave a comment for our artisan. You could be May's giveaway winner.

Every month I give away a pair of earrings or custom-length bracelet to a randomly picked commenter. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment