Sunday, May 3, 2009

Next Stop, Janelson Arts!

Today we pull in to the little town of JanelsonArts. This husband and wife team make amazing lampwork beads and do other upcycling and recycling.

Of her studio, Janell says, "I create beautiful lampwork beads and jewelry in my studio. I also feel we all need to recycle so I make clothing and other items from clean recycled paper, cloth whatever I find interesting."
























Of herself, Janell says, "I love creating and have all my life. I have a studio in my home where my husband and I both make lampwork beads on a oxygen propane torch. I also love sewing and create many beautiful items.
I feel strongly about saving the planet so im always looking for ways to use items that are normally thrown away.
My husband and I live in Ohio with our 2 dogs and 4 cats.
Thank you for stopping by.

...~~~Peace and Have Great Day~~~..."






























I have a set of her beads in my hotlist, so don't buy THOSE beads when you stroll through town. Enjoy your Sunday, and don't forget to leave a comment for Janell. You could be May's giveaway winner.

Every month I give away a pair of earrings or custom-length bracelet to a randomly picked commenter. Have fun this Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I totally love this. Very creative and original idea with this necklace. I so envy brilliance.

    ReplyDelete