Saturday, May 30, 2009

Next stop, TheBroomCloset!

Happy Weekend, everyone!

Remember to stop into Green Wise and get ideas about our planet's health. I've got a new column about pesticide-free weed killing. Read about it here. Be sure to catch the spotlight on two West Coast Crafter guild members on my other blog, www.alisuns.blogspot.com. Stop by! LaDeDaCreations was the ArtFire Jewelry Designer and Supply Shop guild artisan of the week. Colorful, fun, and funky items from jewelry to household utensils in polymer clay. If you look hard enough, you just might find something that glows in the dark. I'll stop by tomorrow and let you know who is this week's artisan of the week.

The stop today on the crazy train is TheBroomCloset. This town's mayor is none other than Paula, our Crazy Train inventor! She also is the horoscope columnist for Handmade News. She has some interesting items for supply and ready use that she simply has had in the closet too long.

Paula says, "
Welcome to my broom closet! You never know what you will find here!

Supplies, de-stash, vintage and assorted works of art that I have created over the years.






















I hope that my assortment of treasures will find a happy home!

My other shop here is picardcreative.artfire.com in which I sell my wicked fun magnets!"






























Paula likes things "easy peasy" as she says, so I'm not surprised by her artisan bio:

"I opened this shop, because I have way too much stuff!

Thanks for stopping by! "


Don't forget to leave a comment for Paula. You could be May's contest winner. Each month I randomly give away a set of earrings or sterling plated custom-length bracelet, winner's choice.






No comments:

Post a Comment