Saturday, May 9, 2009

Next Stop, Absolutely Amy

First, I want to apologize to the Blog Train Readers for snoozing through the town of Suzbax. Computer problems (still not solved) occupied me all day yesterday when the Train was supposed to stop. Suz is a wonderful Artisan and we'll feature her in my blog as soon as I can.


Oh! We are here already! Amy is a frequent user of the forums and the Crazy Train Secretary. She is amazing in her ability to multitask! She also writes for Handmade.org, her first column is here.


"Welcome to Absolutely Amy, where you never know what you may find. Please enjoy browsing my shop.




























"I love to go out and search for interesting items to offer in my shop. I never know what will catch my eye, so you never know what you may find in my shop.

"I offer a variety of vintage and handcrafted items as well as the occassional supply item. If you are looking for something in particular, please feel free to contact me. I may have it available or I may know where to find it.
.
























"I hope you enjoy your visit to my shop. "

Enjoy your Tuesday, and don't forget to leave a comment for Jeanette. You could be May's giveaway winner.

Every month I give away a pair of earrings or custom-length bracelet to a randomly picked commenter. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment