Thursday, May 14, 2009

Next Stop, MichiganMud!

Yes, mud! Wait until you see what this artisan does with it. Since we've been here for a whole day and I haven't detailed the sights, let's get right to it.

Michigan Mud works in polymer clay. Here's what the artisan has to say about the studio:
"Welcome! Please take a look around. If you'd like to request a custom piece, drop me a line!

In the White Lake area? Check out Gazelle's House of Handmades on Grass Lake Road!

Keep your eyes on my studio as I start getting ceramic pieces listed!"

























And her bio: "I am a young-ish momma, scientist and crafty person. I used to do pharmaceutical research. When the company closed the facility I was working in, I decided I wanted something that allowed me to stay home with my little guy. So, I started making stuff. I hope you like my stuff. I hope you want to buy my stuff! If you don't like my stuff, that's ok too-maybe I can make something you do like! Send me a note and I'll work with you to create something you can love for a long, long time"





















Enjoy your Thursday, and don't forget to leave a comment for our artisan. You could be May's giveaway winner.

Every month I give away a pair of earrings or custom-length bracelet to a randomly picked commenter. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment