Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Next stop, 3zArt!

Sorry I'm so late, everyone. I got up and took a few pictures then fell asleep at the computer! I'm waking up again now...

3zArt is one of the most active people on ArtFire. If you don't understand something, she'll answer your question, whether it's something she's answered hundreds of times before or not. She understands that new people can't always find or understand things that have been discussed in the past. She comes from a 3 generational artisan family. Her grandmother and mother both have shops on ArtFire that she manages. She also has a booth in a local market.

So, here is 3zArts in her own words:

"------FELLOW WEST TEXANS--------

I will be setting up a booth at a flea market here in town for the next few weeks. It's the "Vendors Market" at 7901 S.W. 81st (when you're going down Soncy, 81st street is the last street before the road curves). Its open Thurs-Sat from 10:00am-6:00pm and the 1st Sunday of each month from 10:00am-6:00pm. I will try to be up there as often as I can and will be taking custom orders.

-------ARTFIRE DECOR GUILD--------

I am guild master of the Artfire Decor Guild. Come check us out at: http://ArtfireDecorGuild.blogspot.com

------------SWITCH PLATES-----------

If you see a switch plate you like the design on, but need a different size just let me know and I will get one made for you."

I bought 3 switch plates of variations of this material. I'd asked for one she didn't have (this was months ago) and she mentioned a few days ago she was still looking for it! I was embarrassed, as I was well pleased with the ones she sent and had dismissed the request from my mind.



"------------------------------------------

If you have a moment please stop by these studios:

My Mom's: http://EvE.artfire.com

My Grandmother's: http://Nonnie.artfire.com"






























"Hi there. I've had a pretty interesting life for my short time here! Lived in many wonderful places (and many not so wonderful). Currently going to school to hopefully make something of myself :) I love making home decor items and experimenting to make new products. I have lots of crazy ideas..some work wonderfully and others end in disaster(and usually burnt hands). I also love playing with polymer clay but that is just a hobby and I would probably never sell any of my work. I have not had a traditional life at all...it is very hard for me to fill out any kind of form about myself *<:o)"


Remember to please follow this blog, and come back and let me know what you like the most of her offerings.

Here's why: At the end of the month I'll randomly select one of the persons who has posted a favorite item to win a pair of sterling silver and pewter earrings or sterling plated made-to-order bracelet with a cute little pewter charm. For the men, I have a sterling plated made-to-order bracelet without a cute little pewter charm.

Have fun today and don't forget to check out the talented ArtFire members in my other
blog!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the kind words! I'll always be keeping an eye out for the blue zebra as it drives me crazy when I can't do something lol. Maybe 10 years from now I'll hunt you down to say I found it! ::hugs::

    -AJ, 3zArt

    ReplyDelete