Saturday, April 25, 2009

Next stop, Wooley Creek!

Happy Saturday!

Wooley Creek is the place where my ArtFire friend, Carmon, is building her retirement cabin. She and her husband are Native American, and she does beautiful Native American bead weaving and has some wonderful vintage turquoise and silver items for sale on her web site. I love her sense of humor and her Life Happens attitude.

Her studio, in her words: "Welcome to my shop! I love Tribal and Ethnic Jewelry of every kind. As you can see, I specialize in Native American beadwork and crafts. I am new to Artfire so I hope you will enjoy my shop.

We Will ship anywhere! Just contact us."
































"I have been beading since 1990. We also do other NA crafts. My husband and I set up at Powwows and Flea Markets to sell my crafts and Vintage Native American Jewelry. We also sell on Ebay. under the name of Wooleycreek.


I am disabled and spend most of my time doing things I can sit at the table to work on. Beadwork helps pass the time when I can't walk!"

No spotlight of Carmon's work would be complete without her web site (which she has put together herself) and her beautiful vintage items.























I love these baby booties and hope to get a pair soon.

Wooleycreek Tribal & Ethnic Jewelry

I trust this artisan so much that I've given her very sketchy parameters and asked her, "create something fabulous for a gift."

So stroll through her studio. Remember to please follow this blog, and come back and let me know what you like the most of her offerings.

Here's why: At the end of the month I'll randomly select one of the persons who has posted a favorite item to win a pair of sterling silver and pewter earrings or sterling plated made-to-order bracelet with a cute little pewter charm. For the men, I have a sterling plated made-to-order bracelet without a cute little pewter charm.

Have fun today and don't forget to check out the talented ArtFire members in my other
blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment