Saturday, April 4, 2009

Pirate Pixie Crew

Did you join the crew? Today is the last day that her rapidcarts will be on my blog, so don't forget to order your PiratePixieCrew items today.

What's a rapid cart? Well, those items next to the blog with that header are actually links to items that you can buy. I may not be able to do this with each featured artist, but Lynne was kind enough to share the code to her rapid cart with me.

You don't need to be a member of ArtFire in order to use the RapidCart. You can check out without becoming a permanent member of ArtFire.

So join the PiratePixieCrew now!

Remember, once you've strolled through the websites and the ArtFire studio, please follow this blog, and come back and let me know what you like the most of Lynne's offerings.

Here's why: At the end of the month I'll randomly select one of the persons who has posted a favorite item to win a pair of sterling silver and pewter earrings or sterling plated made-to-order bracelet with a cute little pewter charm.


Have fun today and don't forget to check out the guild members in my other blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment