Monday, April 6, 2009

Next Stop, The Jewelry Shop!

I can't tell you how many times I've wrenched myself away from this artisan's offerings. I doubt her family knows how to make something that I wouldn't like. Sit back, relax, and browse TheJewelryShop.

Here is my favorite:


























"The handmade jewelry offered for sale at The Jewelry Shop is made by three family members - Amy, Jim, and Lynda. I'm Amy and I run the shop.

In our shop you will find handcrafted wire wrap jewelry, beaded jewelry, and the occasional silver fabrication piece. The name of the person who created each piece will be on the listing.




























We have been creating jewelry for about 10 years now and are ready to share some of our creations with you. We hope you enjoy browsing the shop. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have."






























I'm not going to tell you which person made the other two items: stop by her shop and see the gorgeous bangles and vintage jewelry listed there. You can, of course, contact Amy by using the contact button on her listings.

Remember to please follow this blog, and come back and let me know what you like the most of her offerings.

Here's why: At the end of the month I'll randomly select one of the persons who has posted a favorite item to win a pair of sterling silver and pewter earrings or sterling plated made-to-order bracelet with a cute little pewter charm.

Have fun today and don't forget to check out the guild members in my other
blog!

1 comment:

  1. I love the Shell Cameo Sterling Pendant!!

    Regards
    Diana

    ReplyDelete