Saturday, April 4, 2009

Next Stop, CaterpillarPeacock!

Happy Sunday, fellow travelers! Today we're going to tour the amazing little town of CaterpillarPeacock, where little things needle felted come to be. Needle felting is the art of repeatedly sticking loose wool with a needle to compact it in various shapes. Sounds time intensive to me!

Of the studio, Lindsey says, "Welcome to my little place on the internet.

My name is Lindsey and I make hats, mostly of the tiny variety. They are small in size, but not in awesome-ness.

Also know that I love to do custom work. If you have an idea for a tiny hat, or other creation, let me know and we can work something out.

They're here:::: Needle felted jewelry! Ivy and Calla Lilies of all sorts. What's your favorite flower? I can make you a felt version, message me for details."
































Of herself, "My name is Lindsey and I make little hats.

I make stuff because once I get an idea in my head I can't stop until it's come into being. I love all of my creations, and I hope you do too.


I live with my super mega awesome boyfriend/partner in ridiculousness Greg, and my little crazy cat, Edith."






























Who doesn't love calla lilies? This one is a brooch, and she's custom made some for earrings!

So take a stroll through her studio to see what else she has in store for you.
Remember to please follow this blog, and come back and let me know what you like the most of her offerings.

Here's why: At the end of the month I'll randomly select one of the persons who has posted a favorite item to win a pair of sterling silver and pewter earrings or sterling plated made-to-order bracelet with a cute little pewter charm.

Have fun today and don't forget to check out the guild members in my other
blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment