Thursday, April 23, 2009

Next stop, CreativeCoveJewelryDesigns

CreativeCoveJewelryDesigns' artisan is one I've become familiar with through the ArtFire Forums. She's a really neat person and I'm glad to have the chance to spotlight her.

Here's what she says about her studio: "Welcome to my shop. I hope you enjoy your visit. I derive great joy from creating my one of a kind jewelry. I have been designing jewelry for six years. It has become an increasing desire for me. All designs are my own and come from my heart with love. Please contact me with any questions. It is possible to custom make pieces just for you. Please enjoy your visit here. From the business suit to blue jeans, we have the accessory for you."






























"Hi! And here's what she says of herself, "I am so happy to be here on Artfire. I live in Alaska, and stay at home with my three year old grandson. I devote a lot of my time to my jewelry and the designs I create. My DH and I have lived here for twenty five years. Most of the inspiration for my pieces comes from the great beauty I am surrounded by in this great state. I have been making jewelry for about six years and have been selling at art markets and bazaars for the last year. Enjoy!"























So stroll through her studio. Remember to please follow this blog, and come back and let me know what you like the most of her offerings.

Here's why: At the end of the month I'll randomly select one of the persons who has posted a favorite item to win a pair of sterling silver and pewter earrings or sterling plated made-to-order bracelet with a cute little pewter charm. For the men, I have a sterling plated made-to-order bracelet without a cute little pewter charm.

Have fun today and don't forget to check out the talented ArtFire members in my other
blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment