Monday, April 13, 2009

Next Stop, Accessories By GottJoy

First and foremost, let me take a minute to say THANK YOU (yes, I'm shouting) to all of the Crazy Train engineers who were kind enough to take time from their Easter weekend to promote my shop.

Now on to today's stop: Joy is one of my favorite people in the ArtFire forums. She has helped me in many ways, and gone out of her way to help me learn my art. Her style encompasses gemstones, crystals, wire work, and more!
































She loves what she is doing, "I have been making jewelry for several years. I got hooked on it when I discovered the cool things my co-workers were making. I knew once I purchased those first beads, I was in trouble. I've been know to buy 2 or 3 strands of something I like, just in case I might need more than 1 strand. So now I will share my over indulgence with you, by selling some of these items in my destash store GottBeads here on Artfire."






T
hat beautiful turquoise colored seed and bugle bead woven necklace is one that must have taken much more time than I can imagine sitting in one spot. And she has other colors of it too!






























She is willing to custom make an item for you and is very responsive. So take your time, look around, and let her know what you think is the very best thing in her studio.





























Remember to please follow this blog, and come back and let me know what you like the most of her offerings.

Here's why: At the end of the month I'll randomly select one of the persons who has posted a favorite item to win a pair of sterling silver and pewter earrings or sterling plated made-to-order bracelet with a cute little pewter charm.

Have fun today and don't forget to check out the talented ArtFire members in my other
blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment