Sunday, April 12, 2009

Thank you!

Yesterday was surely the wildest train ride I've had in awhile. I was surprised at the depth of everyone's commitment to promoting me and at the results: In all the time I've been on Google Analytics I've never reached 50 unique visitors in a day. Yesterday's unique visitors (which probably excludes anyone who researched to promote me) was 68. If you are anything like me, you did your research first thing Saturday morning, so I know I owe a big thanks to everyone who took time from their Holiday Weekend to my advantage. I posted statistics here.

Some of the promoting I witnessed (I have no doubt I missed a lot of it) came from:

PiratePixieCrew
HaffinaCreations
MNHPhotography
Catinalife
Shedesignsjewelry
ArtisanGoodsbyGayle
Amy Designs
Moonstone
BijouxDesignsForYou
PicardCreative
LibertyDoll
JewelrybySandy
JewelrybyJoy
SweetwaterDesigns
AKimberlyDesign
LaDeDaCreations
JanelsonArts
MyDoggieAndMe
TrinketsAndTreasures
JennuineCandles
CelseaLynnDesigns
ColtPixy
LilBritKnits
ItsAJewelryThing
SupplyCloset
AHolidayGift
KraftyLady
ElecticOddities
CreativeCritters
BrokenHallelujia
DanglesbyDiane
Crystals-by-Jess
LicaLee

Many of you I met for the first time yesterday. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment