Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Next Stop, BijouxDesignsForYou

This mother/daughter team is busy supplying me with beads out of their supply studio. I can see that I need to spend more time in their jewelry studio as well!

About their shop, "Mother's Day will be here before you know it! Check out our Bijoux For MOM Section for great gifts just for her!
Canada and US- May 10th

Welcome to our shop! We are a mother/daughter team who share the love of jewelry and all things pretty.

We hope you find something for that extra special gift or that little something to treat yourself.

Looking for great beads, charms and findings? Check out our supplies shop at www.rougeriverbeads.artfire.com

Today's Crazy Train Rider is ME! Be sure to check out our Spring Cleaning Section for some FANTASTIC DEALS!"





























"We are a mother/daughter team who share the love of creating.

Creating has been in my blood forever. First was sewing clothes for my kids when they were little and decorating the house. Then followed the art of quilting. I love the therapeutic nature of the hand quilting stitch and being snuggled into my finished creation.

Then came painting on any surface that didn't move. Our final stop has landed with jewelry. The wealth of beautiful beads and stones that are available gives constant inspiration allowing us to interpret them into fun or delicate and unique creations to accent your wardrobe and home."





























Their shipping is reasonable and I get their items quickly, even though they are not located in the same country as I am. Take a stroll through their shops and have fun this Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment